SQE/IQC Manager is responsible to manage suppliers as well as establish and develop In-coming Quality Inspection process, procedure and deployment to ensure end-product quality for new start-up plant.
Candidates with experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Lead, develop, plan & coordinate incoming process and procedure.
- Ensure conformance according to ISO / IATF standards.
- Establish and implement processes and tools for inspection.
- Setup & manage team for execution of daily inspection.
- Setup reporting procedure of quality issues and defects to relevant department.
- Setup SAP workflow for material inspection.
- Setup supplier qualification procedure.
- Supplier management; work with suppliers for timely resolution of issues & drive continuous improvement.
- Core member in new product / process introduction.
- Work closely with R&D Department to conduct quality related tests to support NPI.
- Define KPI for in-charge scope.
- Other ad-hoc activities assigned by the reporting manager.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in semiconduction production & inspection processes.
- Well-versed with inspection plans, interpret drawings & deployment of analysis tools such as OGP (optical gaging) and even design customized jigs to aid inspection process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Well versed in MSA, GR&R, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC & 8D, JMP or Minitab, SAP, Tableau.
- Possess the analytical ability to structure processes and procedures, identify trends and patterns, as well as resourcefulness to propose solutions.
- Exhibit leadership as people manager.
- Certified auditor in ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949 VDA 6.3 Process Audit is preferred, and well-versed with ISO 14001 management systems.
- Demonstrate commitment to high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com