Senior/ Production Supervisor is responsible to drive and meet the daily targets set, in addition to ensuring that the line complies with the SOP and has a Safety-First mindset.
Candidates with experience in fast paced semiconductor manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Command and control the operations in the production line.
- Present daily production indices in module meetings and highlighting key priorities for the Engineering Team.
- Analyze WIP profile to minimize constraints in equipment, process, or manpower.
- Improve operational processes to enhance efficiency / productivity to meet standard cycle time.
- Address issues that affect bottlenecks by working with various departments.
- Drive for continuous improvement in the line.
- Actively lead and participate in 6S and kaizen events.
- Recommend and implement measures to motivate employees and to encourage employees to recommend ways to improve process, quality, safety and efficiency.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments/rotations, employee training, shift rotations.
- Resolve or addresses production problems as they arise.
- Counsel and discipline production employees who fail to perform or violate company policies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in semiconduction production.
- Min. diploma qualification and above.
- Positive and can-do attitude as well as willingness to accept challenges.
- Demonstrate commitment to work and able to perform shift duties.
- Good analytical skills and initiative.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org