Senior Layout and Mask Designer is responsible for product and tooling design.
Candidates with wafer bumping, WLCSP or fanout packaging experience are encouraged to apply for this position.
- With reference to internal design guidelines, work with the internal & external customer to:
- Generate, update and revise electrical routing layout based on the netlist or design provided by external customers
- Generate test vehicle design and the related PCB design.
- Prepare design risk assessment report
- Generate reticle and stencil design
- Generate other schematics or drawing as requested.
- Review, maintenance and update the design guidelines
- Manage the conversion of internal design into suppliers’ final design.
- Document all the drawing revisions and change records.
- Support audits
- 5~10 years hand-on experience of using Cadence APD in RDL routing and mask design for wafer-level processes including Wafer bumping, WLCSP, eWLB and other fan-out processes. Other similar experience could be considered if relevant.
- Good understanding on the design guidelines and familiar in generating risk assessment report based on Fan-in/ Fan-out process capability
- Familiar with other design software like Linkcad, CAM, AutoCAD, Klayout editor and Gerber editors.
- Familiar with PCB test board design.
- Knowledge and understanding of wafer-level process and product reliability as well as other packaging assembly process will be the advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org