QA Principal Engineer (Failure Analysis and Reliability) is responsible for supporting and managing activities of Reliability and Failure Analysis lab.
Candidates with experience in Semiconductor and electronics area are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Support request raised by internal and external customers and schedule activities.
- Machine buyoff and readiness preparation for new tools and capacity ramp-up.
- Establish procedures, conduct training for the technicians and manage the team.
- Lab maintenance to meet 5S and safety requirement.
- Other ad-hoc activities assigned by the reporting manager
- Support internal and external audits.
- Setup FA submission system
- Setup Reliability submission and tracking system
- Development of New FA technique and procedures.
- Improve FA productivities through reduction of cycle time and cost and enhancement of robustness and detection capability.
- Prepare Jig or Carriers for reliability test.
- Degree in Material/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ Reliability Test and FA experience in the semiconductor industry for Senior/Principal position. Candidate with less experience can be considered as Junior position.
- Have a good understanding and Knowledge of JEDEC Reliability Test Requirement and Procedures, including MSL, HTS, TC, HAST/uHAST and PCT.
- Have a good understanding and Knowledge of FA techniques, including cross-section, ion-mill, SAT, X-ray, SEM, EDX, and Chemical Decap.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics is preferred
- Understanding of semiconductor device quality issues is advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org