Production Controller is responsible for coordinating and planning the manufacturing line to meet and ship out finished products to customers and in addition to create and generate clear performance reports to the management.
Candidates with experience in handling complex and multiple products in fast paced semiconductor manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Responsible for materials planning and production planning schedules to control WIP flow, including Forecasting, Urgent lots, MRP, Engineering Change and Inventory Turns.
- Monitor production progress, identify bottlenecks, and make adjustments to schedules as necessary.
- Drive Manufacturing to achieve the KPIs such as Move, C/T, shipment commits.
- Assess and provide commit for qual and expedite lots.
- Responsible for inventory management (Raw/WIP/FG and obsolete parts) to optimize material flow.
- Responsible for maintaining demand management master plan.
- Drive Operation team to meet the customer delivery with clear directions and instructions.
- Constantly check and identified gaps/improvements in Fab capability vs planned capacity requirement, to achieve and maintain Line linearity.
- Work with the reporting team to establish a comprehensive report to enable clear visualization of the fab performance.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in semiconduction production.
- Min. Degree qualification and above.
- Positive and can-do attitude as well as willingness to accept challenges.
- Demonstrate commitment to work and good analytical skills and initiative.
- Experience in SAP and Excel Macro, MS Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Good factory knowledge e.g. relationship between line move, cycle time and customer delivery.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org