Equipment Engineer is responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of production equipment.
Candidates with Semiconductor, LCD industrial automation industries or smart factory experience are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Initiate meeting within the team or with cross functional counterparts to resolve complex integration issues and chronic hardware issues.
- Manage and plan new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hook-up, vendor startup, to acceptance of equipment for production.
- Establish Preventive Maintenance (PM) plans for all equipment taking into account safety and optimize PM for quality, cost, and productivity. Including spare review, planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Establish and document work process and conduct self-audit to ensure specifications meet company Quality Standard requirements
- Possess knowledge on SPC, DOE, FDC, ECMS and all the statistical analysis tools to help optimizing equipment robustness.
- Familiar and follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, ECN ISO9001/QS9000/TQM documentation for closure of issues / setup system.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering
- Diploma candidates with min 10 years of work experience in similar role
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in equipment engineering for principal level, preferably in a semiconductor/LCD industry.
- Hands-on experience in equipment maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Additional responsibility for Principal Engineer-Level Position:
- Oversee and lead the team in the assigned process area.
- Provide training and guidance to junior engineers.
- Main contact for the process-related matters in the assigned process area
- Wafer-level Fanout /WLCSP packaging experience
- Die preparation: Backgrind, Dicing, Laser-grooving.
- Recon: Die PNP / Moulding/ De-bonding
- RDL: Lithography Stepper/PVD/Descum/Cu Plating/Wet Etch/Thin Film/AOI
- Backend: Ball mounting, Laser marking, Packaging singulation, Reflow
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org