Client Success Manager is responsible for customer order planning including management, logistics arrangement and other ad-hoc services to customers. This is not a sales position, but a key functionary in post-sales account management needed to drive success in execution.
Candidates must have proven success in executing on manufacturing requirements, supply chain management and support for enterprise level clients, preferably in semiconductors manufacturing and/or packaging.
- Support Quarterly Business Review meetings for existing clients
- Lead sales order creation for billing and shipment, post-sale
- Work with IT to develop reports for customers and maintain the quality of these reports
- Brief internally the changes in customer requirements according to customers’ specs
- Update clients on changing product specifications and processes related to their business
- Work with internal teams and customer and be responsible for customer order planning and execution by:
- Providing visibility for incoming wafers.
- Providing instruction to execute orders and coordinate the priorities of orders
- Providing WIP status, ship-out plan and finished good information to customers
- Arrangement of customer wafers to fulfill Forecast / AOP/Customer Shipment requirements
- Attending to customer enquiries and complaints
- Other ad-hoc activities assigned by the management.
- Degree in Engineering, Project/Supply Chain Management (concentrations or additional education in Business and/or Finance is a plus)
- Min 5 years’ experience leading customer service for enterprise level clients
- Proven track record of success in client engagement, upsell, and execution outcomes
- Must have basic understanding of manufacturing expectations, willingness to understand technical details and client requirements, and ensure outcomes
- Experience on team leading and management a plus
- Liaise and coordinate with customer as well as internal engineering, production, logistics, sales & planning teams
- Must take ownership and possess strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com