Automation Manager is responsible for providing technical support in the field of Automation. Implement actions for stable automation systems including activities related to maintenance, yield improvement, machine troubleshooting & cost efficiency. Survey and innovate new solutions or replacement for existing Automation system.
- Overall strategic manpower planning & team management.
- Support and provide technical advice on continuous improvement initiatives in areas of safety, efficiency, reliability, and automation resilient.
- Responsible for team development, training, and enhancement of skills.
- Review & approving authority for new design/changes, SOPs and job /recovery procedure.
- Authorized approver for test commissioning and qualification works or buyoff.
- Guide and support team on vendor management.
- Ensures all activities carry out in accordance with company values, policies, and procedure.
- Proactively ensure community involvement and develop strong relation with others functions.
- Leads and coordinates capital projects involving facilities, utilities, equipment and system integration in Automation aspect.
- Drive the commissioning and qualification effort of production equipment with associated to automation.
- Leads and coordinate project execution, test commissioning, validation coordination for small or medium scale projects.
- Leads projects about new automation requirement or system survey or any modifications improvement works.
- Manage and control cost associated with maintenance and spare parts.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Preferably with more than 5 years of relevant experience in AMHS or Equipment automation and leading a team of engineer or AE.
- Experience in Automated Manufacturing Environment will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Program Logic Control (PLC) Software and ACAD.
- Knowledge in programming language such as Java, Visual Basic, SQL and Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Good visualization to connect system & mechanical for automation design.
- Possess Leadership skills, analytical skills, communication skills and strive for excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org